Provider Relations & Patient Management
If you do not have a log-in for MDX, please sign below User Agreement and fax to: (562) 924-1603. Provider User Agreement If you have forgotten your Log-in ID and/or Password, please contact the Risk Adjustment Department, at (562) 860-8771 x168 or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Annual Visit Forms (AV’s)
- Medicare Learning Network (MLN) Medicare Part C &D Compliance and FWA Trainings FAQ Guide: This guide summarizes CMS training requirements for compliance and fraud, waste, and abuse (FWA) and offers links and resources to materials.
- Access Guide to the CMS Medicare Learning Network (MLN): This guide provides steps and screenshots to aid in accessing the CMS MLN where you can access current versions of both the CMS required trainings - General Compliance and Fraud, Waste, and Abuse (FWA.)
- PDT HIPAA & HITECH Training: Overview of HIPAA and HITECH training requirements.
- Medicare Parts C and D General Compliance Training: Medicare-mandated general compliance training required for all individuals and entities conducting health or administrative services for Medicare enrollees.
- Combating Medicare Parts C and D Fraud, Waste & Abuse: Medicare mandated training regarding avoiding, identifying, and reporting fraud, waste, and abuse, and how to Report Fraud, Waste, and Abuse for St. Vincent IPA.
- Report Fraud, Waste, and Abuse: All incidents suspect of fraud, waste or abuse (FWA), or violations of the False Claims Act should be reported to the Compliance Officer
- ICE C&L Provider Toolkit - Cultural Sensitivity: Helpful background materials and tools produced by a nationwide team of healthcare professionals dedicated to high-quality, effective, and compassionate care.
- Affirmative Statement: Quality utilization statement reflecting the basis for all utilization decisions as required by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA.).
- LA Care Cal MediConnect Critical Incident Awareness Training: LA Care required training for recognizing and reporting critical incidents for vulnerable populations.
- Preventive Care Coverage: Important health care reform notice outlining preventive services that are 100 percent covered.
- Office of the Inspector General, General Services Administration & State Exclusion Checks: Use this how-to guide for steps on running screening checks on the OIG and SAM websites.
- LA Care Understanding Balance BIlling Training: LA Care required training to outline important regulatory clarification on balance billing within new managed care programs.
- LA Care Cultural and Linguistic Provider Training: LA Care offers an array of education sessions which are free to network providers and offered in person or online. Additionally, LA Care offers no-cost(below) interpreting services to members 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- No-cost interpreting services:
Health Plan Standards of Conduct
- Anthem Standards of Ethical Business Conduct: Anthem mandated training regarding the principles of ethics and integrity.
- Blue Shield Code of Conduct: Blue Shield mandated training regarding the principles of ethics and integrity.
- Humana Ethics Every Day: Humana mandated training regarding the principles of ethics and integrity.
SNP MOC Training by Health Plan
- Central Health Plan MOC Communication & ICT Training: Central Health Plan SNP Model of Care training covering the architecture for care management policy, procedures, and operational systems for SNP patients.
- Easy Choice Model of Care Training: Easy Choice required training aimed to help improve Easy Choice Health Plan's dual-eligible members' access to services and coordination of care.
- Health Net CMC Model of Care: Health Net required training designed to ensure the provision and coordination of specialized services the meet the needs of the Cal MediConnect patients.
- LA Care CMC Training: LA Care required training covering dementia, MLTSS, continuity of care, behavioral health, grievance & appeals, member rights, critical incidents, cultural competency, disability awareness, care coordination, model of care, and interdisciplinary care team as it pertains to the needs of the Cal MediConnect patients. Please use the instructions below for help accessing this material.
- Healthcare Partner Instructions: Healthcare Partner Instructions for Entering L.A. Care University
We welcome your feedback at any time to ensure our services are to your satisfaction. If you are happy with us or have a concern please leave your valuable comments accessible through the link below. These comments are directly reviewed by CVPG and will help us to service your practice better. Thank you for your effort and feedback.